The Pet Solutions Group (or PSG for short) supports Freely with guidance and education on nutrition and food science. When you contact the Freely Nutrition Center, you’ll be getting real answers, backed by real science.
The team is made up of:
Dr. George Collings Ph.D., P.A.S., C.N.S., D.A.C.A.N., C.F.S
Shelby DeNoya Trible
Together, this team has a diverse background of experiences that help them be their best every day. Combined, they have a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
- 50 years of experience in the pet industry
- Visited over 600 plants worldwide
- Launched over 3,500 products into the pet market
- Taught pet nutrition in over 35 countries
- Published hundreds of articles and peer-reviewed research
“Be aware of everything you’re feeding your pet. They need nutrients in specific amounts and ratios, which is why their foods are designed to be complete and balanced. Treats are not, and can negatively impact the overall nutrition your pet needs. We recommend treats are no more than 10% of your pet’s diet.”